Would you like to have some candies? :)

Life is full of discoveries… Oddly enough, I’ve just discovered that I’m heavily dependent on snow to write something here. No!No! Let’s put it this way-snowy weather is the real inspiration for my blogging( Yay!).  Of course, this shouldn’t indicate  that I didn’t do anything at all for this little baby when the weather was relatively better. I tried to come up with a couple of bright ideas and hopefully make them real in a short time. Stay tuned people!

After a week of so-called rest, it was our first day at school. I call it as a so-called rest because I mainly overburdened myself with reading additional articles and analysing data for my action research on L2 reading motivation.  I shouldn’t be weeping here endlessly over it because that’s what most instructors do and to my surprise, for those celestial instructors married with children ( mind you, hyperactive kids) it is just a routinised action. Arrrgggh hate this!Let me change the focus before I get super aggresive. As I said, it was our first day at school and I’m quite happy today because I’m teaching PIN this course. Jolly gooooood! Having taught ADV for the last four modules, this will be a great change and I’m hoping to create quality time for other areas in my life. ADV kids shouldn’t be taking this personally because I had great moments teaching them, but honestly enough is enough! We, teachers, get bored teaching the same things over and over again although we decorate and polish them before we start. It’s somehow scary to say goodbye to my comfort zone  in ADV, but I don’t want to torture those poor kids teaching archaic words  anymore:) Let’s see what is waiting for me in my new zone and I hope this process will be mutually insightful as the new module progresses.

Upon receiving the good news, I decided to change  the theme and background of my blog. Although it might be fiercely criticized for being too pinky, I should note that I’m totally against colour- coding and therefore you shouldn’t assume that it’s pink because it’s the colour of a girl! Rubbish! The reason why I changed it is the yummy candies, which also symbolize the taste of sweetness and pleasure. Whenever I have candies, sweeties or taffies, I definitely share them with the people I love and care for. 🙂

So would you like to have some candies???